Returning end of April!
The whole beef boneless brisket, tough but very flavorful. This cut is simply made for smoking. The Morgan Ranch brisket is beautifully marbled and gives back incredible juiciness once smoked. Smoking a brisket this size over indirect heat should take around 5 hours to break down the connective tissues and to gelatinize the collagen that results in a very tender beef roast that you won't be likely sharing with anyone.
The Morgan Ranch Brisket won several BBQ competitions in the United States. Praised for taste. Believe it or not the Morgans have special staff dedicated to take part in the very popular BBQ smoking competitions in the United States.
The brisket is sold by weight, please select a desired size before adding the item to the cart.
||Varies in size. Please select preferred size above.
Shipping & Handling
||Shipping and delivery is frozen
||Keep frozen below -18°C (32°F)
||In the fridge: approx. 3 days
In ice-water: approx. 12 hours
||Smoking, roasting, braising
||Frozen: see packaging label (usually more than 3 months)
Chilled: Please consume unopened pack within 5 days.
|Also known as
||Brisket, roast beef, pot roast
||30 days wet-aged
The Morgans control all stages of production themselves: rearing, calving, selection and classification, feeding, transport, supervision of harvesting and meat production, packaging, shipping and export to Japan. This way the Morgans make sure that their meat is always of the highest quality. Before export, the beef matures for 30 days and is then flash frozen to protect the aroma.
1. No factory farming! Humanely raised and treated with respect.
2. No growth hormones, antibiotics or steroids used - ever!
3. Free-range pasture raised and grass-fed on massive land, 100% vegetarian feeding.
4. One farm, one family, one importer - traceability from farm to fork.
5. Certified American Wagyu in the US. (Due to regulations only recognized and sold as US Beef in Japan.)
6. Known as Purebred Wagyu in the US. (Due to regulations only recognized and sold as US Beef in Japan.)
7. Preferred by over 70 top-class gourmet restaurants, including Michelin-starred ones.
8. Morgan Ranch Beef won awards for sustainability, taste and tenderness.
9. Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids Omega 3s and 6s - yes, the good fats.
10. Amazingly flavorful, tender and juicy.
At A Glance
||Certified American Wagyu. The breed contains more than 90% Japanese wagyu genetics. Composition of Wagyu, Angus and Hereford. Due to regulations in Japan only recognized as American beef.
View breeding certificate from the American Wagyu association.
||All year 100% free range and all-natural on 50 square kilometers (over 12000 acres!) in the heart of the sandhills. Sitting on the Ogallala Aquifer - the world's largest underground water resource.
||Dan Morgan and family
||Since 1934, Certified American Wagyu since 1992
||Pasture grass-fed their entire life and finished on maize, alfalfa (aka. lucerne), hay, distillers grains, vitamins and minerals (all vegetarian natural feeding) for 210 days before harvesting.
||100% fully traceable from farm to fork
|Animal By-Products Feeding
||Horizon Farms, Inc., Japan
||Morgan Ranch Inc., USA