Never had Morgan Ranch Beef before and not sure where to start? Leave it to us. This set includes the Morgan Ranch basics that give you a chance to try all cooking methods and recipes.
This set includes the following items. Click on the product name to learn more about each product:
1 Pack Morgan Ranch Ground Beef 500g (17oz.)
The cut used for the ground meat is mostly the chuck shoulder clod aiming an 85 to 15 lean-to-fat ratio.
1 Pack Morgan Ranch Flap Meat Steak 180g (6oz.)
Comes right from the bottom sirloin and is very coarse grained and therefore full of flavor and juiciness. It is very similar to the hanger and the skirt steak.
1 Pack Morgan Ranch Steak Cubes 450g (1lbs.)
These are the odds and ends left when we make steaks so you get the flavor of the best steak on the planet.
1 Pack Morgan Ranch Flat Iron Steak 190g (6.7oz.)
The cut is also known as top blade steak or "misuji" steak in Japan. This cut has been enjoying ever-increasing popularity in the recent years.
1 Pack Maldon Sea Salt 125g (4.4oz.)
When we say beef we say Morgan Ranch Beef. When we say salt we say Maldon sea salt flakes. Loved by chefs the world over.
Shipping & Handling
||Shipping and delivery is frozen
||Keep frozen below -18°C (32°F)
||In the fridge: approx. 12h
In ice-water: approx. 1-2h
||Grill, skillet, fry-pan, slow cooker,
||Frozen: see packaging label (usually more than 3 months)
Chilled: Please consume unopened pack within 5 days.
The Morgans control all stages of production themselves: rearing, calving, selection and classification, feeding, transport, supervision of harvesting and meat production, packaging, shipping and export to Japan. This way the Morgans make sure that their meat is always of the highest quality. Before export, the beef matures for 30 days and is then flash frozen to protect the aroma.
1. No factory farming! Humanely raised and treated with respect.
2. No growth hormones, antibiotics or steroids used - ever!
3. Free-range pasture raised and grass-fed on massive land, 100% vegetarian feeding.
4. One farm, one family, one importer - traceability from farm to fork.
5. Certified American Wagyu in the US. (Due to regulations only recognized and sold as US Beef in Japan.)
6. Known as Purebred Wagyu in the US. (Due to regulations only recognized and sold as US Beef in Japan.)
7. Preferred by over 70 top-class gourmet restaurants, including Michelin-starred ones.
8. Morgan Ranch Beef won awards for sustainability, taste and tenderness.
9. Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids Omega 3s and 6s - yes, the good fats.
10. Amazingly flavorful, tender and juicy.
At A Glance
||Certified American Wagyu. The breed contains more than 90% Japanese wagyu genetics. Composition of Wagyu, Angus and Hereford. Due to regulations in Japan only recognized as American beef.
View breeding certificate from the American Wagyu association.
||All year 100% free range and all-natural on 50 square kilometers (over 12000 acres!) in the heart of the sandhills. Sitting on the Ogallala Aquifer - the world's largest underground water resource.
||Dan Morgan and family
||Since 1934, Certified American Wagyu since 1992
||Pasture grass-fed their entire life and finished on maize, alfalfa (aka. lucerne), hay, distillers grains, vitamins and minerals (all vegetarian natural feeding) for 210 days before harvesting.
||100% fully traceable from farm to fork
|Animal By-Products Feeding
||Horizon Farms, Inc., Japan
||Morgan Ranch Inc., USA
Instructions & Cooking Tips
Please check each individual page for instructions and cooking tips.