1. Cost SavingsBuying frozen fruits, meat, and other produce in larger volumes can save you money by allowing you to take advantage of sales and discounts. Most of our products come in larger quantities than usually available at local supermarkets.
2. Healthier EatingBy storing healthy meat and organic produce in your stocker freezer, you can make healthier food choices and avoid easily available unhealthy highly processed canned or fast foods.
3. Time SavingsWith a stocked freezer, you can prepare quick and easy meals without having to schedule frequent visits to the supermarket. We offer a variety of easy-to-prepare products and sets that are conveniently delivered to your doorstep, see below.
4. Improved Food QualityFrozen food can help preserve its quality and flavor, allowing you to enjoy fresh-tasting and vitamin-rich food for longer periods without having to worry about expiration.
5. ConvenienceYou always have access to healthy food, including seasonal items that may not be available year-round such as our organic Mango, Organic Wild Blueberries, or Organic Pineapple.
6. Reduced Food WasteMost of our organic vegetables and fruits come individually quick frozen (IQF) which means you can use only the amount you need which is convenient and reduces the amount of food wasted.
7. Emergency Preparedness
A stocker freezer can be a valuable resource during emergencies.
We recommend choosing a stocker freezer with a front door and different compartments, this allows for easier organization. Items stored at the bottom of a top-loading stocker may be difficult to see and access.
Click here to check out our variety sets to fill up your stocker freezers with the cleanest and high-quality products for your daily consumption.
|About the author: Sam Tumeh (Founder & CEO of Horizon Farms, Inc.) has joined the consumer food and meat industry of Japan in 2010.