1. No factory farming! Humanely raised and treated with respect.
2. No growth hormones, antibiotics or steroids used - ever!
3. Free-range pasture raised and grass-fed on massive land, 100% vegetarian feeding.
4. One farm, one family, one importer - traceability from farm to fork.
5. Certified American Wagyu in the US. (Due to regulations only recognized and sold as US Beef in Japan.)
6. Known as Purebred Wagyu in the US. (Due to regulations only recognized and sold as US Beef in Japan.)
7. Preferred by over 70 top-class gourmet restaurants, including Michelin-starred ones.
8. Morgan Ranch Beef won awards for sustainability, taste and tenderness.
9. Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids Omega 3s and 6s - yes, the good fats.
10. Amazingly flavorful, tender and juicy.
At A Glance
||Certified American Wagyu. The breed contains more than 90% Japanese wagyu genetics. Composition of Wagyu, Angus and Hereford. Due to regulations in Japan only recognized as American beef.
View breeding certificate from the American Wagyu association.
||All year 100% free range and all-natural on 50 square kilometers (over 12000 acres!) in the heart of the sandhills. Sitting on the Ogallala Aquifer - the world's largest underground water resource.
||Dan Morgan and family
||Since 1934, Certified American Wagyu since 1992
||Pasture grass-fed their entire life and finished on maize, alfalfa (aka. lucerne), hay, distillers grains, vitamins and minerals (all vegetarian natural feeding) for 210 days before harvesting.
||100% fully traceable from farm to fork
|Animal By-Products Feeding
||Horizon Farms, Inc., Japan
||Morgan Ranch Inc., USA
Instructions & Cooking Tips
The cowboy steak is best suited for the grill due to its size but you can also sear it in a the fry pan first and finish it in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) until the internal temperature reaches 52 degrees Celsius (125 degrees Fahrenheit). After that let it rest after cooking, for at least 10-15 minutes to allow the heat from the bone to redistribute across the ribeye for a lovely succulent juicy steak.
For serving hold the bone in one hand and cut along the bone lengthways to separate the ribeye from the bone. Slice the ribeye across the grain into slices as thick as you need them. Sprinkle them with high-quality sea salt. Definitely not an everyday steak.